Thursday, October 20, 2011

Our house is haunted...


...by the ghost of a very tall smurf.

Recently, we have spent a lot of time turning the Smurf House into a home (for Smurfs humans). Trips to Lifeline, trips to Ikea and me going on and on and on about a bedspread I've ordered from the States. If my current obsession is anything to go by, Will has a lifetime of linen conversations to endure look forward to. Lucky man.

It is such a wonderful little house though, with a lot of personality. I guess no house with blue walls throughout the inside and the outside could ever be called dull.

There are blooming rose bushes in the backyard that provide fresh flowers every day, and if the breeze on the front deck is anything to go by, it will be a glorious summer house. 28 days until I move in, and it can't happen fast enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment