Sunday, March 13, 2011

20 Days


Or 480 hours.

I am looking forward to:
  • Eating a meal together. Any meal. Preferably containing meat, and lots of it.
  • No Skype. At the moment, I love Skype. A lot. Skype is my friend. But Skype can be flaky and annoying and I am very much ready for some face to face conversations.
  • Standing in the Arrivals lounge and feeling so alive and full of anticipation and nerves. Secretly watching all the other people waiting and wondering if anyone is truly as happy as I am in that moment. Having my eyes glued to the glass doors.
  • That very first moment together again. Adrenaline pumping, things feeling 'back to normal' and still so strange, the cuddles, the talking over the top of one another, laughing at each other.
  • Walking into church together.
  • Walking through the shops together.
  • Sitting on the couch together.
  • Watching a movie together.
  • Hanging out with friends together.
  • Being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment