Friday, June 10, 2011

at sunset...



Sunset Picnic, May 29, 2011

About five minutes later, Will pretended (loudly) to propose. We got some polite smiles from the tourists and celebrated the moment by eating an entire chunk of Mersey Valley cheese.

In fact, Will has proposed a number of times since the real thing. He's tried it loudly in a restaurant before, seeing if they give us a special engagement discount. They didn't, but I think my endless giggles and 'but we're already engaged!' protests may have given that one away.

And now, we're just about to race out the door to try a spanish tapas place in the Valley and I wouldn't be surprised if the night ends with someone down on one knee. Luckily, I have not changed my mind and will keep saying yes, again and again and again.

1 comment:

  1. love this post. and love this blog! we've tried the same thing!! never seems to work. and if that place was pinxto - good choice!!

    ReplyDelete